Hikari Sinking Carnivore Fish Food Pellets 2.6 oz
Save % on your first AutoOrder
(You save )
A scientifically formulated, rapidly sinking pellet developed specifically for carnivorous fish who require higher usable protein levels. Great for any finicky eater too!
- A unique blend of proteins, carbohydrates, fats, vitamins, minerals and amino acids all perfectly balanced to offer a daily diet most carnivores love
- Free of unwanted parasites and bacteria which are common hitchhikers with most live foods
- Higher levels of carotenoids promote the development of brilliant colors not common in carnivorous fish kept in an indoor aquarium void of natural sunlight
- Key ingredients in this rapidly sinking pellet allow us to produce a diet that helps most carnivores develop their true form over time
A Pellet Designed With A Purpose
- Absorbs water rapidly taking on a texture of a live fish
- A highly flavorful nutrient mix
- Contains stabilized vitamin C to support immune system health
- Each pellet offers a nutrient mix offering higher digestible protein levels carnivores need
Fish meal, krill meal, brewers dried yeast, cassava starch, soybean meal, wheat starch, fish oil, wheat flour, dried seaweed meal, spirulina, DL-methionine, potato starch, astaxanthin, L-lysine, canthaxanthin, garlic, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), inositol, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, vitamin A supplement, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, niacin, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, ferrous sulfate, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, red 3 (artificial color).
- Pet Lovers Also Viewed